lol. what a cute monkey!
Haha. I was cracking up at this post. That is so cute. I can't wait until our baby boy is big enough to go trick or treating. Tahsha
No, he's the cutest; the kid can dance! Too bad he couldn't go out with Sambo (lion) and Buddy (white ninja). I bet he scored a lot of candy!
Holy-moly, you have to keep the costume out so you can put him in it when I come visit. Super cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
lol. what a cute monkey!
Haha. I was cracking up at this post. That is so cute. I can't wait until our baby boy is big enough to go trick or treating.
Tahsha
No, he's the cutest; the kid can dance! Too bad he couldn't go out with Sambo (lion) and Buddy (white ninja). I bet he scored a lot of candy!
Holy-moly, you have to keep the costume out so you can put him in it when I come visit. Super cute.
Post a Comment