Oh, I want to play your game! If I get them all right, do I win a prize? 1. Luke 2. Luke 3. Luke 4. Luke Ha! Ha! Just kidding; well, kind of. Both of your boys do look like Luke. Okay, here are my real answers. 1. Hip 2. P.T.
3. P.T. 4. Hip 5. Hip 6. P.T. 7. P.T. 8. Hip 9. Hip 10. P.T. I may come back and change two of my answers though.
That was really hard. Like for real. Can you tell? Can Luke tell? Can Hip tell? You should do this exercise on him. That is so odd and interesting how much they look alike. Unless you are tricking us and they all are Hip?!
I actually have almost the same answers as your friend who commented above. And I arrived at the same answers without looking at hers first.
Wow this was really hard. I am anxious to see the results. It looks like I am way off according to everyone else. 1.P 2.H 3.P 4.P 5.H 6.H 7.P 8.H 9.H 10.P
6 comments:
Oh, I want to play your game! If I get them all right, do I win a prize?
1. Luke
2. Luke
3. Luke
4. Luke
Ha! Ha! Just kidding; well, kind of. Both of your boys do look like Luke. Okay, here are my real answers.
1. Hip
2. P.T.
3. P.T.
4. Hip
5. Hip
6. P.T.
7. P.T.
8. Hip
9. Hip
10. P.T.
I may come back and change two of my answers though.
That was really hard. Like for real. Can you tell? Can Luke tell? Can Hip tell? You should do this exercise on him. That is so odd and interesting how much they look alike. Unless you are tricking us and they all are Hip?!
I actually have almost the same answers as your friend who commented above. And I arrived at the same answers without looking at hers first.
1. H
2. F
3. F
4. H
5. H
6. F
7. F
8. H
9. F
10.H
1. H
2. P
3. H
4. P
5. P
6. H
7. P
8. H
9. P
10. P
Incredible how kuch they look alike! Great game!
Mom says this was hard, too. And she's been with Tito.
1. H
2. P
3. H
4. P
5. H
6. P
7. H
8. P
9. H
10.P
Wow this was really hard. I am anxious to see the results. It looks like I am way off according to everyone else.
1.P
2.H
3.P
4.P
5.H
6.H
7.P
8.H
9.H
10.P
I have no freaking clue...for real!
Post a Comment