Thursday, June 4, 2009

8


was the number worn by baseball greats Yogi Berra and Cal Ripken Jr.

percent of US children qualify for an ADHD diagnosis

was my first softball number

is the age of accountability

is the atomic number for O (Oxygen)

sides makes an Octagon

legs (tentacles) make an Octopus...or a spider

vegetables make V8 juice

is how old Damn is



maids-a-milking

ball will either win you a game of pool, or will result in your loss

fluid ounces make a cup

years ago L and I met

often means "eternity" with no start or end

is a lucky number in China

years ago I graduated with a BS from Brigham Young University

percent of drivers are on their cell phone while driving

keys make an octave

days a week is a Beetles song

is the center field position, in baseball

th astrological sign is scorpio, my astrological sign

miles is how much I ran the other day

furlongs make a mile

X 8 = 64 furlongs is how much I ran the other day

                                                      And I could have run more...

3 comments:

R said...

I'd forgotten your number was 8. But how do the shoes fit in?

Myndi said...

That's what I ran in...the post was really about running...you know, I ran 8 miles...

R said...

Sorry, I didn't read the last couple lines of your blog close enough. Duh, it makes sense if I'd had read better. I just saw the 8 furlongs equal a mile and didn't read the last part. I was also still i shock from seeing that Damn is 8 and you've been out of BYU for 8 years and known L for 8 years. That makes me feel old. Good job on the running! Ogden marathon in 2010?