That is soo cool. My favorite part of the video is when he shakes his head right after the first time he kind of falls down. It looks like he's thinking to himself "Shake it off man, I know you can do this." Way to go Hippo!
I'm not sure who commented right before me, but I was seriously going to say the SAME thing! I love Hippo's personality and the quirky things he does, like shakes his head like that. Yeah for walking!
4 comments:
That is soo cool. My favorite part of the video is when he shakes his head right after the first time he kind of falls down. It looks like he's thinking to himself "Shake it off man, I know you can do this." Way to go Hippo!
I'm not sure who commented right before me, but I was seriously going to say the SAME thing! I love Hippo's personality and the quirky things he does, like shakes his head like that. Yeah for walking!
Way to go Hippo! You're walking! Watch out now!
WOOT!! that is AWESOME!! GOOOO HIPPO!! we are all soo excited for for you to run around and tackle your cousins! woohoo!
Post a Comment