Today was my first day to work as a nurse. All we did is orientation, which I think I slept through about 2 of the 8 hrs worth of lecture. Pretty boring. I have been wanting to take the train to work since it is paid for by the university. I have not been able to though as a tech because I had to be to work before the train get get me to work so I had to drive. I have to say that it is really awesome. I am actually writing this blog on the train. They have free wi-fi which is so cool. What will be really great is I will be able to finish all of my didactic work form the internship on the train. Not to mention saving around $10 in fuel a day. So far mass transit rocks.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Commuting
Today was my first day to work as a nurse. All we did is orientation, which I think I slept through about 2 of the 8 hrs worth of lecture. Pretty boring. I have been wanting to take the train to work since it is paid for by the university. I have not been able to though as a tech because I had to be to work before the train get get me to work so I had to drive. I have to say that it is really awesome. I am actually writing this blog on the train. They have free wi-fi which is so cool. What will be really great is I will be able to finish all of my didactic work form the internship on the train. Not to mention saving around $10 in fuel a day. So far mass transit rocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I, too, support mass transit. I works for me. No wifi connection here in Portland on the train, though. Enjoy. I'm very glad to leave the traffic to others. The little extra time is worth it.
Post a Comment