Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bouncing Baby

Well folks here is the latest update of the kid inside. It is amazing that the technology is advanced enough to make a 3-D picture inside the womb. I think he is going to have a lot in common with his cousin buddy. If you can't tell what that is let me describe it to you. FAT!
Well, since we our all tired and our eye's hurt from reading M's post on how to get babies to sleep I will cut this short.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

crazymamma said...

Hey Mindy and luke- Hey it is shauna
(michelles friend)First i must say how freaking cute your little henry(thats his name right) is!! His Cheeks!! They are soo freaking cute...all I have to say is dont forget the epidural!!! YEAH for you guys..cant wait to hear about this little ones arrival into the world!! And ps i am still laughing about your comment about michelles last post!! hahaha i still havnt made it through it yet...but hopefully tonight i can finish it:)