Thursday, March 27, 2008

One Week Down, 17 Years and 51 Weeks To Go

I have been a mother for one week now. This is what I have learned about motherhood so far:

  • It is harder than it looks
  • It is normal to cry, a lot
  • It is exciting when Baby does simple things like poop
  • It is the main subject between husband and wife
  • It is exhausting
  • It is a wonder women have been doing this for thousands of years all over the world, successfully
  • It is awesome

4 comments:

J said...

That's precious! I'm actually serious, I got a little teary-eyed when I got to the end of your list.

R said...

You will be awesome. You have the most wonderful example and resource in your Mom. And you have your own talents in handling kids and special training. Relax and enjoy it. The time goes way too fast.

M said...

I completely agree with you, J and Dad. Couldn't have said it any better myself.

M said...

I made a comment to you on G's post about the ribs. I had to put it over there so somebody else could see it (someone that doesn't like my kids' names).