Friday, March 21, 2008

BABY!


This is the face he kept making right after he was born.


Doesn't he look like he's emerging from a cloud?


Baby and Mommy

Baby and Daddy
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

M said...

I love the 'baby in the cloud' pic. Soooooo precious. I admit, he does look like Luke. But, that first one with the pouty lip (S does that too, but N never did, so maybe that's a sign they'll be close friends like you and Bran??) -- anyway, that one does look like Jordan. I swear, he looks like J from the profile. And I'm laughing at his fat rolls on his arms. How can he be 7 lbs and have fat rolls? That's adorable.

Ruth said...

Great pics! Congrats! Loved that story. It might be the first labor story to make me not be scared for that day to come for me.

Have you chosen a name yet? Or will you just call him Baby for the next 18 years until he's old enough to change it himself. :)

P.S. Marcos loves that you call him Baby instead of "the baby." He says it's a Social Worker thing. Like when we say, "Mom said . . ." when talking about our clients.