Thursday, December 16, 2010

Two Months Old

This month I continue to grow really fast, continue to be happy and loving, and my personality is beginning to show/develop. My mommy has discovered even though I have serious attitude about some things (being burped, being ignored, and falling asleep on my own) I am very good humored. The other evening when she was burping me I was spitting up and choking quite a bit and I made a noise I thought was funny and so I started laughing.

Speaking of spitting up and choking, I have serious reflux. It has gotten a lot worse and some of my spit up is projectile. My doctor says that as long as I am gaining weight she really does not want to medicate me. And my mommy agrees that even though medication may make her life better (less laundry and clean up) I am not bothered by it other than when I burp right after I eat.


My daddy blessed me this month. My mommy was planning to have me blessed in February but I grew so quickly she was worried I would outgrow my blessing outfit so we had to hurry and get it done. I didn't cry at all! My brother was wondering what me and daddy were doing during church though and kept asking mommy about it so she didn't really get to hear much of my blessing.
I have become interested in toys. I really like this turtle I am playing with in this picture. My mommy thinks it is interesting that this is also the first toy Hip liked. I show a lot of interest in my brother also. I think he is fun to watch. I can't wait until I am big enough to play cars with him.

I have almost outgrown the bassinet in which I have been sleeping. My mommy is anxious about my move to my crib and so we have been practicing taking my naps in it. I don't care for it much but I have become interested in my mobile; my mommy caught me cooing at it today.


I coo a lot. I engage my mommy and daddy by talking to them first.

I love to get my diaper changed. My mommy says this is really funny. If I am uncomfortable after I eat she changes my diaper to get my mind off of it. This is usually just what I need to relax enough to get my burps out. I spend the time, while getting my diaper changed, wiggling, laughing, smiling, and cooing.


Another thing my mommy has picked up is that I get pretty irritable when I am tired. She says she is glad I let her know so she doesn't have to guess.


My mommy found me in my bassinet out of my swaddler today. She said that I might take after my cousin Sambo.

I still like my mommy best out of everyone, but I am not choosy about whom I will smile, which has made me pretty popular at church with the ladies.

1 comment:

R said...

Hey, Tito! Can't wait to see you before you get too much older. Thanks for bringing me up to date.