Sunday, December 5, 2010

And The Winner Is...

I left hints...

1. Poquito--the hints here are a) the lanolin cream (no need for Hip) and b) the Mam pacifier. Hip used the Soothie, when he used one.


2. Hip


3. Poquito--the hint is the Halloween outfit in the top left that he is wearing in the Halloween post.


4. Poquito

5. Hip--the hint is that this is in our old house's office, you can tell if you look really close.

6. Hip
7. Poquito--the hint is the mosaic tile (upper right in photo) in our rental house.


8. Hip

9. Hip
10. Poquito--the double chin and expression are the giveaways here.

Tahsha got them all right! Did you pick up on the clues?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they have different noses. I didn't even notice the clues. That is crazy that I got them all right. I did choose Poquito for the first and third picture because the blankets were the same. Do I get a prize. Haha Jk.

R said...

That was crazy. Great game! I only got 50% - which were just guesses anyway.

M said...

Well CRAP. I only got 3 right but I'm not surprised because mine were all guesses. My question is... if you couldn't look at clues/backgrounds/outfits/blankets... would YOU get them right? What are their differences? Besides Finn being fatter, I guess? I have never seen two children that look more alike. It's just unreal!