Saturday, September 11, 2010

We May Have Made A Big Mistake

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(I don't know why this is so grainy)


I actually thought he would look cute. I began tearing up when I realized I was terribly wrong, after L's first few clipper swipes off the top. Fortunately when we lifted him up to the mirror to check himself out he loved it! He pranced around the house the rest of the day like Narcissus.


Here are the top three white-trash hair do's:

1. The mullet, of course
2. The rat tail
3. Shaved head

How could I have not had the foresight? It's like Detroit is already altering my better judgement.

3 comments:

R said...

Wow! What a difference! When I think: Detroit, white kid, shaved head - I think Eminem. I hope you have not made a big mistake.

But no worries. As they say, the difference between a bad hair cut and a good one is about three weeks. In the case of a shaved head...about three months.

On the positive side, he looks nowhere near as bad as J when he posted his Rexburg haircut video.

HJ said...

HAHAHA!!!! I LOVE it mainly because Ryan did the same thing to Adam at about the same age and in the pics I call him my little cancer child because that's what he looks like. Well one good thing is hair grows back and the other good thing is he's CUTE!!!!

M said...

I actually really like it. EXCEPT he looks soooo old. I can't handle that part, but otherwise, I think it's darling.