So we've learned a lot about gait (how people walk) in my classes and if I was apply some things I've learned to crawling I would say H has an atactic crawl. That means he staggers and looks as if he is drunk. That about sums that video right up.
So true J, I totally think the same thing! In fact, I don't know if you ever knew Jean Grey--The Wilcox's cat--that was handicapped due to an accident involving the six-wheeler. Jean walked with the same exact gait and when I pointed that out to the Wilcoxes yesterday they all vehemently agreed. Funny how he looks like a handicapped cat AND a drunkard!
You know how people type LOL all the time? Well, I seriously just laughed hysterically out loud reading J's comment.
Especially because Sambo is cruisin around really good now. Walking is his preferred mode of transportation to crawling. And I was just thinking earlier today that he resembles a drunkin fool! So Hippo isn't the only one.
7 comments:
That is so cool! Give H a high-five from grandpa.
GB - That is wonderful - he is so smart - I have shown everyone in the clinic - they all think that he is so cute. Love Ya
That is seriously cute. Is he getting skinnier? I hope not!
So we've learned a lot about gait (how people walk) in my classes and if I was apply some things I've learned to crawling I would say H has an atactic crawl. That means he staggers and looks as if he is drunk. That about sums that video right up.
So true J, I totally think the same thing! In fact, I don't know if you ever knew Jean Grey--The Wilcox's cat--that was handicapped due to an accident involving the six-wheeler. Jean walked with the same exact gait and when I pointed that out to the Wilcoxes yesterday they all vehemently agreed. Funny how he looks like a handicapped cat AND a drunkard!
You know how people type LOL all the time? Well, I seriously just laughed hysterically out loud reading J's comment.
Especially because Sambo is cruisin around really good now. Walking is his preferred mode of transportation to crawling. And I was just thinking earlier today that he resembles a drunkin fool! So Hippo isn't the only one.
Post a Comment