November is the time to give thanks. Well, thank you to the following:
Threats—without them I wouldn’t have a job
The lady who cut me off nearly killing me and Baby this morning—because seeing her a mile later on the side of the freeway with smoke pouring out from the hood reminded me that Karma makes life worth it
My company’s IT department—giving me an excuse to have a bad attitude
People with poor hygiene—because they make me look good
Gossip—gives me something to talk about
The 11 fast food restaurants within a mile from my house—for allowing me to give myself a treat each time I don’t eat there
Teenage Angst—earns me a paycheck
Family Feuds—gives me an outlet for my aggression
My Slow Work Computer—the reason I stare out my office window and gaze at the Purple Mountains Majesty instead of completing my paperwork
Other People’s Problems—making me thankful for my own
My Problems—making me thankful I have these problems and not those problems
Idaho, As an Oregonian—75 MPH B……iotch! And that is the only reason Idaho is to be thanked
IPhone—makes me look more important than I really am
Baby crying all night long—‘cause I’m always looking for a reason to miss Monday’s staff meeting
Food Poisoning—A quick way to lose those extra pounds
Politics—makes it socially acceptable to say socially unacceptable things about people
Gangs—without which my current nemesis wouldn’t have had their car tagged last week. HAHAHAHAHA! Nothing beats a large SK on the passenger door, eh?
Dexter—I’ve never had such a good time questioning my morality
V8 Engines—an excuse to never be the driver
L forgetting chapstick in his pocket for the umpteenth time when I do the laundry—the reason I have the most expensive pair of jeans I will ever own
4 year-olds—for saying what we’re all thinking
Good Intentions—for paving the road to hell I’m on, it's a lot less bumby now
My brother and sister-in-laws on L’s side—never a dull minute. And for giving me something to look forward to in Spring and Fall, the bi-annual swimming pool cleaning. You’ve never heard such yelling, swearing, crying, and screeching coming from a neighbor’s yard.
My Father-in-Law’s Twine Pile—looking at it from Google earth is a wonder
What are you thankful for this year?
1 comment:
LOL. I'm thankful for blogs.
Oh, and I forgot to comment about Baby's halloween costume. Seriously, adorable! I love how pudgy he's gotten. That one pic of his fat hands... priceless.
Post a Comment