Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yo Shorty, It's Your Birthday

Baby is one month old (at 10:25 pm) today. I thought I would photo chronicle his life up to this point. This picture is when Baby arrived home from the hospital. This picture does not show Mommy's facial expression which says, "What the h do we do now?" Good thing Grandma Debi came to teach Mommy what the h to do...

"Hi-yah!"

I hate getting out of my bath...

But I love being in my bath!

Anne Geddes baby? Not quite!

3 comments:

R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
R said...

What a cute little guy. When we brought M home we also said "What the h do we do now." only there was no one there to tell us. We kept saying it for the next 18 years. We got better with you and J. You know so much more than we did, you'll do fine.

J said...

Holy smokes he's cute!