
Well , after such crazed demand here is the little all nestled inside. Hope he likes it in there cuz when he gets out he is going right to work on the farm. I have decided that taking pregnant belly pictures is not the easiest thing in the world. I always see the adds of this pregnant lady and the belly and it looks all awesome and such. I think I am going to have to buy Photoshop to enhance my picture taking abilities.
3 comments:
No kidding I just checked your blog right now (and no one else's) to see if you have posted the promised picture! You are SO tiny! How can Henry be big? Do you have any stretch marks? And I like the pirate shirt. Stay tuned for a pirate blog entry coming from me, maybe tomorrow.
That's sweet. I agree, I can't believe how tiny you are!
I can't even tell you how much it makes my day when people refer to me as small. So, thanks. Also, you can't tell from the picture but my belly-button is totally dorky--it's supposed to either pop out or stay in. Mine has just popped out halfway, just the top part. It is so ugly I am more embarrassed about that than being nearly 9 months prego and super awkward. Finally, no stretch marks yet!
Post a Comment