Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So Many Ideas, So Few Pictures

I've had plenty of time to post, just so you know.

I've lost the cords to our camera and phones (and the camera battery) which is a common side effect of moving I believe. So I have not been able to upload pictures. I've come to the realization that everyone wants pictures with the blog post and so I've been avoiding it.

Here are the things I will be blogging about as soon as I find a cord or two (and a battery):
-Our recent (not that recent anymore) trip to the Oregon Coast
-Our recent house sale and move
-Hip, on being two
-Hip, on moving from his beloved home
-Hip, on his big boy bed
-The neighbor(s)--this one's going to surprise you
-Week 20
-Me, on being overly idealistic, polictically, as a book review
-Me, on becoming humble

Aren't you excited?

4 comments:

J said...

Yes!!! I can't wait.(No seriously)
Tahsha

M said...

I was going to say exactly what T said. YES!

R said...

Make that three of us. This post is like a news teaser...stay tuned for blog at eleven.

HJ said...

Have been ready and waiting, I shall continue to wait and be ready!!! :)
I'm excited for book club next month.