Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Happy Valentimes Day"



In the beginning of the video he is saying, "Watch, watch," because he loves to watch videos of himself on the camera and blog. The other day I showed him the video of him throwing a temper tantrum in the last post. As I watched him watch himself I saw a sour facial expression (normally he finds himself quite charming and funny) sprout. I asked him if the baby was being naughty and he said rudely, "NO!" and glared at me.

L and I made Hippo, and ourselves, chocolate dipped strawberries for Valentine's Day. Clearly, he loved them. After his first one he asked for "more strawberry candies."

Even though Hippo's strong attitude poses parenting challenges, L and I continue to be captivated and in love with our baby. Watching him grow is our greatest joy and makes us fall a little deeper in love each day.

2 comments:

M said...

Hey! G is warming the fondue right now as a matter of fact. Except, we aren't very nice to our kids. We waited until they were in bed...

H is SO cute, I can't stand it!

R said...

Thaks fo rthe video H. Love you, too!