Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mommy and Baby Playing

 Those of you who know baby will not believe your eyes and ears when you view this adorable video of Baby smiling and almost laughing.  Baby has become happy!  He was diagnosed with acid reflux and given a prescription which has improved his mood significantly.  

3 comments:

M said...

I am dead serious. My two children BOTH reacted very favorably to that video. Buddy came running over to the computer and Pee-Wee started sqealing from across the room.

He has grown up soooo much. He is interacting really well! He's really young to be laughing/cooing like that!

R said...

He's a fun guy. Best part, though, is listening to you talk like that. Who'd have thought!

crazymamma said...

OH I am Sooo HAPPY that little baby is doing sooo well! It was soo cute to see that video of him! He is getting soo big! I am soo happy that is feeling better and that they got him on acid reflux meds!! YEAH BABY!!! he is adorable!!!shauna