Play-Do + Hip = Tons of Fun and Happiness
Play-Do + Mom = A Lot to Clean Up
Me: Go potty please.
Hip: There's no pee coming out.
Me: Good. The idea is to go before pee comes out.
Hip, after several minutes of not going potty: Mom? Can I be obedient like Nephi?
Me: I would love it if you would be obedient like Nephi.
Hip, jumping up and down: I can be obedient like Nephi! Goes potty. I like being obedient.
Me: I like it when you are obedient too.
Hip: Was Nephi obedient?
Me: Yes he was. And his mother Sariah and Heavenly Father were very happy when he was obedient. Just like how I am happy when you are obedient.
Hip's favorite song, besides K$sha songs, is "Nephi's Courage". We've been reading First Nephi in our family scripture study and we have been emphasizing the importance of Nephi's obedience to God's commandments, especially when facing adversity. Someday I will post a video of Hip singing "Nephi's Courage" as it is totally awesome.
2 comments:
This is so cool! Hip is a great little guy. I knew he would come around.
Yes, please post that video.
Post a Comment