Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This Is Me, 14 Weeks Pregnant


There's no use posting an abdomen shot as a photo will not detect my thickening waist yet. My pants can certainly detect it, however.

I have accepted the fact that I am knocked up. I have not accepted the fact that I will be the parent of two children.*

Sorry I've been a little cryptic about it. Well, I'm really not that sorry.

*Don't worry, I was in denial that I would be a parent with Hip until about six weeks after he was born.

P.S. L is mad I posted a picture of myself in my bathrobe.

3 comments:

D, J, Dre and W.D. said...

YEAH! Wow! I'm really excited for you guys!

D, J, Dre and W.D. said...

I just talked to my sister-in-law tonight (who is also pregnant) and she had me look at the Chinese Birth Calendar to see what she is having.
I just looked for you guys and it says that you are going to have another boy! Yeah!

crazymamma said...

:) i am happy for you! little hippo will love having a sibling to run around with!