Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What Should Baby Be for Halloween?

I can't decide because they are all so cute. I didn't include the lion costume I found but it is super cute too.

You can preview the costumes here:

Hippo

Lil' Devil

Elephant

Monkey

6 comments:

M said...

Those costumes are ADORABLE! N was an elephant when he was a baby and has been a lion two years. But those costumes are waaaay cuter than his were. S is going to be a dragon (N's choice, obviously) this year. In my opinion, halloween is one of the best, most enjoyable parts of parenthood. Christmas is cool too, but not til they're older. You can't go wrong with any of those. In your searching, let me know if you see a shark costume for a 4-year old.

G said...

Monkey. Although the elephant would give you great blackmail material later on in life.

G said...

Definately the little devil one for L.

Ruth said...

Definitely go for the elephant! I love its ears!

R said...

I vote for the hippo.

D, J, Dre and W.D. said...

I like the elephant best. The ears on it are so cute! And didn't you tell me one time that you were sad because all you ever wanted was a nice chubby baby and what you got was a baby who grew too long for his onsies before he grew too fat for them? Well, here's your chance to have a fat baby!